If you feel lack of energy, anxious, and bloated you might have some problems with your hormones. The hormones have a major role for the proper function of the body. They control the digestion, metabolism, stress, reproduction, etc.
There are many things that can lead to hormonal imbalance such as stress, poor diet, genetics, unhealthy environment, etc.
HERE ARE SOME SYMPTOMS OF HORMONAL IMBALANCE:
- Loss of libido
- Memory fog
- Sleeping problems
- Irregular periods
- Kin problems
- Hair loss
- Brittle hair and nails
- Less energy
- Appetite changes
- Night Sweats
- Puffy eyes
Here are 6 natural herbs that have the ability to balance the hormones:
- This herb is used by the Peruvian people as a remedy for hormonal balance, fertility, lowered libido, and endurance for centuries. It works as an adaptogenic agent and balances the body hormones to the body’s needs. It has the ability to control the levels of the hormones, to reduce their production if needed or to increase it. It affects the pituitary and hypothalamus glands and they regulate the rest of the glands.
LEAF FORM RED RASPBERRY
- This herb can be used as a uterine tonic and can reduce heavy periods, prevent miscarriage, reduce heavy blood flow, and increase fertility.
- It is rich in vitamins and minerals and stimulates breast milk production.
CHASTE TREE BERRY
- It is used for treating menopausal symptoms, endometriosis, miscarriage, infertility, and hormonal imbalance. Many women use it in order to treat irregular periods.
- It regulates the pituitary gland which is one of the greatest glands in the body.
- It has the ability to detox the liver and the liver is very important for hormonal balance. The estrogen is thrown out through the liver and if it is full of toxins it won’t work properly.
- The liver eliminates the toxins such as chemicals and heavy toxins from the body. The healthy liver is crucial for a hormonal balance.
- This herb soothes the stomach, calms your central nervous system, improves the mood, digestion, and strengthens the nerves.
- It also supports your skeletal system and improves the nails, hair and the health of your heart.
- This herb is also an adaptogen and it regulates the work of the thyroid. It reduces stress and treats hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
- It also improves your mood and treats anxiety and depression.