For years the Japanese have the fountain of youth in their hands – the surprising skin healing benefits of rice! Rice has been that wonderful home element that Japanese have used to rejuvenate their faces.
This miraculous rice mask can lighten spots on your face, giving it smoothness, uniformity, and elasticity. While it is true that the rice grain is exfoliating, it is also that the rice water moisturizes, regenerates and reaffirms the skin. Linoleic acids have a huge amount of antioxidants that produce collagen in the skin cells, helping to reduce wrinkles and making a good protection against sunlight.
If You Apply This Technique Once A Week You Will Erase 10 Years From Your Face
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons organic rice
- After you boil the rice, strain it and put aside the water in which the rice boiled.
- Add a spoon of heated milk in the rice and mix them.
- After you stir the mixture well, add honey to it.
- Wash the face well with a neutral soap and let it dry thoroughly, apply the mixture on your face, let it stand for 20 minutes, and wash your face with water in which the rice boiled.
- Do this procedure twice a week and you will notice positive changes.
Rice Benefits for your Skin
- Excellent toning for the skin.
- Moisturizes and regenerates the skin.
- Removes acne stains.
- It is rich in vitamin B.
- Excellent exfoliating.
- Soothe eczema.
- In the latter; The eczemas are treated successfully with rice water with rice starch, the only difference is that with the rice starch cannot be used more than 1 time and you should apply it by patting the face completely, covering it. Do this procedure 2 times per week.