Apple cider vinegar (ACV) has many health benefits. It is well known for its potent digestive benefits, however, it is also famous for its endless uses that go from cleaning the house to making your hair glossy and beautiful.
Here are 22 uses of apple cider vinegar:
1.Speeds up the digestive process.
- Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and little water and drink it before every meal.
- It will promote the release of digestive juices and saliva which break down the food.
2.Helps you to lose weight naturally
- According to one study published in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition the feeling of satiety is increased when we consume apple cider vinegar with our food.
- Add just 2 teaspoons of it to about 2 cups of filtered or tap water and drink this before every meal.
3.Balances Blood Sugar
- A couple tablespoons of this vinegar in water each day will help to balance blood sugar levels.
- This is quite beneficial for diabetics to do daily.
4. Helps you to whiten your teeth naturally
- Apple cider vinegar is a natural teeth whitener.
- Rub apple cider vinegar on your teeth using your finger for 1 minute, and then wash your mouth with water afterward.
- Apple cider vinegar’s pH can remove stains from your teeth.
5.Lowers blood pressure
- Consuming apple cider vinegar drastically lowers triglycerides and blood pressure.
6.Fight seasonal allergies
- Apple cider vinegar helps to break up encourages lymphatic drainage and mucous in your body.
- Also, it supports the immune system and can clear your sinuses.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the vinegar in a large glass of water and drink the mixture 3 times per day for allergies.
- Incorporate one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in your diet and it will promote healthy function of the liver by stimulating enzyme secretion and bile flow.
- Apple cider vinegar acts as a natural cleanser because it has antimicrobial properties.
- Add a small amount of apple cider vinegar to a bowl filled with water and splash your face so that you can clear away the filth.
- Apply some apple cider vinegar on your fingers and run it into your armpit.
- This can eliminate yeast and neutralize odors. You will smell fresh throughout the whole day.
10.The best cure for cold and sore throat
- Apple cider vinegar is rich in vitamins and probiotic that boost acetic acid and that makes it a great natural remedy for colds and flu.
- Cure a cold by taking 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in one glass of water three times daily.
11. The Best Conditioner for shiny hair
- You can use apple cider vinegar as a natural conditioner for hair and it will make it shiny and beautiful like never before.
- In an old shampoo bottle pour 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 cup of water.
- For best results, apply it on your hair after shampooing three times in a week.
12.Cure acid reflux and heartburn
- The imbalanced pH and lack of enzymes and probiotics are the biggest causes of acid reflux and heartburn.
- However, apple cider vinegar includes these nutrients.
- In a cup of water add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and drink it five minutes before meals.
- It will help you cure acid reflux.
13.Keep your heart safe.
- Apple cider vinegar contains polyphenols like chlorogenic acid and these might reduce the oxidation of low-density lipoproteins and can even avert cardiovascular diseases.
- To soothe a sunburn add one cup of apple cider vinegar in a lukewarm bath together with 1/4 cup of coconut oil and lavender essential oil.
- Apple cider vinegar can help you to prevent cavities.
- Mix half a glass of water and a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and swish it in your mouth for a complete natural mouthwash, and then rinse your mouth with water.
16.Treats your feet
- Pour apple cider vinegar into a bucket of warm water and then soak your feet for 10 to 15 minutes in order to kill bacteria.
17.Regulates the body’s pH
- The acetic acid in ACV has an alkaline effect on the rest of your body. When the body’s pH is balanced, the risk of chronic illnesses like cancer is reduced and your energy levels are boosted.
18. Excellent remedy for varicose veins
- Apple cider vinegar boosts circulation in the vein walls and has anti-inflammatory characteristics which make it the best remedy for varicose veins.
- Mix apple cider vinegar and witch hazel.
- Then, rub the mixture on veins in the circular motion. You will notice the first results in two weeks.
19. Treats warts and other skin conditions
- For this condition, you should apply apple cider vinegar topically on the wart and then cover in band aide or bandage.
- Let it sit overnight and remove it in the morning.
- You will notice the results in one week or it could take longer.
20. Skin toner for eczema and acne
- Apply apple cider vinegar to an area or use it to wash an area.
- Next, apply coconut oil and essential oils to the area for healing.
21. Apple cider vinegar as a natural disinfectant.
- ACV is popular for having anti-fungal characteristics and for eliminating dangerous bacteria and pathogens.
- Because of this people used it and still do it to clean their homes, bodies, and to fight off fungus from forming.
22.Purifies the fruits and vegetables.
- Soak your fruits and vegetables in a mixture of water and apple cider vinegar in order to remove contaminants.