The week sugar detox is the adaptable menu and amazing for the needs. all carbs are prohibited in a week time and this includes fruit too. there are no cravings, no bland food or boring meals, no deprivations.
The 7-day menu
1. Day 1
- Breakfast: cheesy baked eggs and spinach. Midday snack is tamari almonds.
- Lunch is low carb cheese sweet pepper popper and the green salad.
- Afternoon snack is 3 boiled eggs.
- Dinner is baked stuffed chicken, spinach and cucumber + tomato salad with feta.
- Snack is ¼ skim low-fat ricotta, ¼ tsp vanilla extract, and stevia.
2. Day 2
- Breakfast is sun-dried tomato with feta as the frittata.
- Midday snack is tamari almonds, lunch is leftover chicken and spinach with pepper poppers.
- Afternoon snack is spinach dip and raw veggies.
- Dinner is Asian turkey lettuce cups (exclude honey hoisin sauce), sautee some spinach and have peppers with mushrooms too.
- Snack is 1 cheese stick.
3. Day 3
- Breakfast is PB protein smoothie, exclude protein powder.
- Midday snack is 3 boiled eggs with no yolk.
- Lunch is leftover turkey cups, mixed green salad, and cucumber, sweet pepper, tomato, olive oil, and vinegar.
- Afternoon snack: leftover frittata with feta.
- Dinner is grill chicken, herbs, veggie soup with no carrots.
- Snack is dairy free no sugar vanilla chia pudding
4. Day 4
- Breakfast is Sante the frittata, midday snack is 1 cheese stick.
- Lunch is left over grill chicken for cilantro chicken salad.
- Afternoon snack is no sugar PB or nut butter and celery.
- Dinner is crockpot chicken, bean stew, small zucchini bites with cheese.
- Snack is ½ cup low fat cottage cheese and cucumber
5. Day 5
- Breakfast is leftover Sante the frittata, midday snack is the spicy Mediterranean dip of feta and veggies.
- Lunch is leftover soup, mixed greens, cucumber, sweet pepper, tomato, and vinegar + olive oil.
- Afternoon snack is feta, tomato, and cucumbers.
- Dinner is low carb cheese sticks and bread, Italian green beans.
- Snack is chia pudding as before.
6. Day 6
- Breakfast is 1 serve no crust egg muffins, midday snack is ½ cup cottage cheese or some ricotta and ¼ tsp vanilla extract or stevia.
- Lunch is leftover cheese breadsticks and green beans.
- Afternoon snack is raw veggies and Mediterranean dip.
- Dinner is garlic, lemon and chicken drumsticks, noodles of zucchini.
- Snack is 3 boiled eggs no yolks, and hummus.
7. Day 7
- Breakfast is scrambled eggs, sautéed spinach, mushrooms, and no sugar salsa.
- Midday snack is ½ cup of cottage cheese.
- Lunch is leftover veggie soup and zucchini noodles.
- Afternoon snack is tamari almonds.
- Dinner is chicken drumsticks leftovers and green beans leftovers.
- Snack is dairy free and vanilla chia pudding.
Shopping list for the sugar detox
- 1 lb turkey ground, 8 drumsticks chicken, 8 chicken breasts, 8 oz pork sausage or turkey and 3 dozen eggs
- 2 cups feta cheese, 1 pack shredded mozzarella, 1 pack shredded cheddar, 1 carton no sugar almond milk, 16 oz cottage cheese or ricotta, 2 packs cream cheese, 12 oz no fat Greek yogurt, 1 pack cheese sticks, 2 cups parmesan, 8 oz gouda or mozzarella.
- 1 stalk celery, 6 cucumbers, 1 bunch green onions, 8 oz pack mushrooms, garlic, 18 cups spinach, frozen spinach, 8 lemons, 1 red onion and 2 white ones, lettuce, 8 sweet peppers, 1 pound green beans fresh, 1 pound mini sweet peppers, 1 bag frozen green beans, 8 zucchini fresh and 1 head cauliflower.
- Tomato sauce store or DIY, salsa store or DIY, hummus for snack bought or DIY, olive oil and vinegars for the salads, stevia extract, 1 small jar sun-dried tomato, sesame oil and seeds for the turkey cups, low sodium soy sauce, 2 cans low sodium chicken broth, 4 oz chia seeds for dessert, cilantro, basil, parsley, 1 jar no sugar PB and raw almonds.